Friday 24 May 2013

A tribute to JJ Diesel, 2012 - 2013

It had been a few weeks now, no reply from Even Balance. G1 Support have push or hand over the matter to Even Balance  till now they never respond to me. I tried getting back at G1 and yet they have washed their hand on my case. They have banned my account, and numerous of tries I did to justify that i have no use of a third party device. And when they reply, they informed that using WTFast is considered a third party device, but in which my colleague shared an email that G1 have ever reply that it's legal. After which aftera few arguements, they blamed it on my razor game booster and they put in a few accusations that I might be using macro stuffs?? I mean is there any other ways you guys wanna scammed us? I mean there's no wonder you guys sucks in customer service and sucks in support. You guys even sucks because you never tried to imrpove the server and the latency. You guys just add new scam in Armas marketplace for us to buy new stuffs which you guys just get from the old toys, and implement them to be new toys?? I been thru shits and I never NEVER did i try so hard, to get back Diesel. Coz i know I didnt hack this time and i was playing genuine from the start. I wanna thanked to some people out there;

  1. Buttlickers - people who are close to the GMs, moderators or whatever fuck you did till I received negative feedbacks. They didnt say they received a video on how my gameplay was but they received feedbacks. Wow, i didnt know verbal evidences is much powerful compare to videos. Thanks and may you be pawned by hackers all the time bitches.
  2. Friends - Some friends who keep teasing me in chats or in facebook or where ever you are. You think you are funny. You think making fun of me is an enjoyment to your pastime? Fuck you and your game bitch. Not happy, tell me over teamspeak, we meet up and I fuck you up. You guys suppose to be my friends, and you ditch me like mud onto my face. Put in my shoes where you spend alot of cash in that game, play almost every day to level up, try so hard to be good, and addicted to the game so that you can be with the rest of you guys!! You dun know how i feel and yet you judge me! You think you're good, well sonny.. I got good news for you, play that game all day and please let me pray for you.. May you get pawned by hackers all the time and let you rage like a mad bitch on a runaway train!! And If you get banned IF YOU EVER get banned, I hope you feel how i feel right now and I will be one of those friends of yours, who not gonna make fun of you.. Coz i feel you
JJ Diesel,
Yo Bro, I know I was the one created you. And I know you cant see or feel or reply to me. I just want you to know. You created something, a bond with me. You're a family, even my kids and my wife got stuck with you. We all got stuck and bonded with you. For all those memories we shared for 1 year plus, I missed you bro.. I tried and I will try again to get you back. But till then, have a good rest and if.. I didnt manage to get you back till i turn 60. You will always be my favourite character, a part of me that you bring out.. the best in me, in APB. For that I created a montage for you, this may sound crazy but i want you to know my family and I, we will always remember you.

Sincerely with Love,
Me and the family

No comments:

Post a Comment