Thursday 9 May 2013

Finally i got my OSMOW..Pow!! Wow!!


My name is JJ Diesel, just call me Diesel. It had been a long 5 hours endurance test for me. I got pwned, I got hacked by noobs, I got owned but I am here standing with something in my hand.. An Osmow.
Is it worth all that? Yes it is..
Why? Because something in a chat that caught my eyes and I copied and paste into my head, as a motivational and inspiring goal. And i want to prove to everyone, laying back on the sack and saying "I cant do that", "nah my time will come but I will do it slowly", "Mine will take a longer time to achieve". I was not born a perfectionist but I was not raise up, and admit defeat before something starts. Something in Whats-app caught my eye "Only me and mumble have osmow", do not take it harshly guys, it something which motivate me to go for osmow. The story was I want to achieve high rank which I didn't get to accomplish before my account was removed. When my buddy bring me back to meet the guys again in Insomniacs, i was starting from scratch with low rank. So i told myself, I need to level up with the boys at least a par with them. So i go thru hell, they call me hack, they call aimbot, they call me noob, i get all kind of shits. But I determine to level up as soon as possible, with the help of my daily training in fight club and getting pwned by high rank players. You see, before they start to differentiate us gold players to our own district, bronze and green were playground for us Gold players isnt it?. I always chose gold district, why? That's where pros are, and i always choose early morning where i know i will be playing with good latency players. I get owned, pwned and none of  those noobs knew about it, and they call you hack? I laughed to that statement, because the first high ranked player i managed to pawned was 'GtownPolak'. And he was so mad that he say he will inform support about me hacking, and gentlemen my rank was barely R100 at that time. And i told him, well go ahead coz i know I was legit and my hands are clean.
Fight Club is where my playground starts, for testing and practicing of all weapons. that's what Red Asassino doing right now, knowing your weapons and acknowledging them. And i do get clan mates assuming i was still going back to my dark side, and I not angry at all or pissed off, I glad they know I'm a better player now. Coz someone ever told me, it's a compliment if they called you a hacker because they will now regard you as a pro. - Jrock666

Well my story doesn't end there, I wanted a weapon which i never get to use. OPGL, something I wanted to try so I set another goal, and I placed it in between my eyes. trying hard to focus and concentrate on my achievement. So thought I finished there right? Owning a OPGL and hit the sack..Not till I saw those messages in What-apps, another inspiring motivational quote to make me jump those hurdles. So i grab that text, and once again I placed infront of me.. I need to get an Osmow. It took me 2 days to complete Chiza and Baeyong, and i was doing Morretti on the 3rd day and today I completed my goal and I have achieved...
5 hours of sweats and endurance, winning and losing I wasn't even counting. My eyes was looking only at one thing, the level going up to 6! Now i gonna lay back and be what I do best, Car Salesman.. I haven't set what goal i want next, for now I need a good rest...




No comments:

Post a Comment