Wednesday 8 May 2013

FaithTH: Is he a Hacker or a Pro?


FaithTH, I believe some of you remember her? Jrock?
She the one who we caught snappin, killin only using a pistol, Obeya. And today I caught her
again, going PvP in Waterfront District.

Log: Log file open, 08/05/13 15:35:27, PID 4800.
Log: 08/05/13 15:35:27
Log: [Clan][System]:  Message of the Day: Welcome Insomniacs!

We have a Twitch.tv stream up and running! Visit www.twitch.tv/dyxlxcl to watch!

Bountyman - Red Assasino, Highest threat
Jihad followers
Log: [Clan][System]:  Message of the Day: Welcome Insomniacs!

We have a Twitch.tv stream up and running! Visit www.twitch.tv/dyxlxcl to watch!

Bountyman - Red Assasino, Highest threat
Jihad followers
Log: To [FaithTH]:  gotcha, hahaha wall hack
Log: [FaithTH] Whisper:  hahaha thank

I was hiding behind a wall, securing further from point 10m away that she wont able to see me. waiting for that so called blue 'Guard' point to start blinking before giving her my Colby. But she actually threw not one but 2 grenade where i was hiding??

Log: To [FaithTH]:  how u know i was there? u threw grenade dude
Log: [System]:  Cathyla has come online
Log: [FaithTH] Whisper:  barbar
Log: To [FaithTH]:  bullshit
Log: [FaithTH] Whisper:  nope

She was using Shaw with NO MODS, No heavy Barrel at all!! And she was shooting me without miss, no recoil, and she was shooting me from a very far distant??

Log: To [FaithTH]:  i frappin ;))) good luck hehehe
Log: [FaithTH] Whisper:  thank
Log: To [FaithTH]:  ur welcome
Log: [FaithTH] Whisper:  welcome
Log: [District][Melysa]:  EF

I was flanking from the right and she was there, flanking from the left, she was there again. Till i need to flank a longer route, pretty sure she cant see me. And there she was again, bullshit wall hack!!

Log: To [FaithTH]:  haha gotcha g1 gonna like this
Log: To [FaithTH]:  enjoy till it last ;) cheers

Left with 50s, so i wish her luck and went for my next awaiting mission, 700m away i left her

Log: [Tutorial]:  Mission: You will only receive a nominal reward if you fail to complete your mission. Losing opposed missions will have a negative effect on your Threat.
Log: [System]:  New primitives available for use in the Designer!
Log: [System]:  You've received reward(s) for completing a Dispatch
Log: [District][CipherxHD]:  lol
Log: [Tutorial]:  Dispatch: Watch the Mission Display to see your objective. Opposition players will have their names highlighted red to identify them.
Log: [Mission]:  Mission Stage 3 / 5
Log: [Tutorial]:  Prestige: Killing civilians has a negative impact on Prestige, which affect your rewards.
Log: [System]:  FaithTH has been added to your friends list
Log: [System]:  revvo has gone offline
Log: [System]:  Kill Reward - $22 +$29, 9 +3 contact standing

Mission ends, and yet she follow me till here, 700++ meters away?? Nice wall hack :)

Log: To [FaithTH]:  wow u can follow me lol good wall hack
Log: To [FaithTH]:  u know i still frappin right

So i send an email to him;
"Hi FaithTH
I just arrived in Social and as i told you just now, i will be sending the video between my match with you to G1 Support, for their investigation. So regard this as a notification, and I hope you were genuine just now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, and if Support able to find that you're using any 3rd party device in the video, I afraid you account will be removed or suspended, either way Support will look into the matter. I am not one of the G1 forum moderator nor I am close to any of the GMs. But I do volunteer with G1 events.

Once again, do accept my apology, as such if Support did not find any 3rd party device in the video, then i am truly sorry and forgive me for any inconvenience caused. Have a nice day.

Regards,
JJ Diesel


Seriously.. i didnt frap, I was just trollin with him, hope it works ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment